CENTCOM
Iran's ability to rebuild damaged military infrastructure set back by months, not years - report
Chief Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell told CNN that “America’s military is the most powerful in the world and has everything it needs to execute at the time and place of the President’s choosing.”
Minab school struck at start of Iran war was located on active missile base, CENTCOM chief says
CENTCOM regional cooperation stopped 6,000 drones, 1,500 ballistic missiles in Iran war - analysis
Cutting US aid to Israel would be a strategic disaster for America - opinion
WATCH: B-2 stealth bombers used to strike Iran, Trump confirms at least nine Iranian vessels sunk
US B-2 bombers hit Iran's ballistic missile sites, dropping 2,000-pound bombs, as part of Operation Epic Fury's airstrikes, US Central Command confirmed.
'Abandon Ship': US sinks Iranian ship in Gulf of Oman after striking vessel during Op. Epic Fury
CENTCOM also cited US President Donald Trump's call for "members of Iran's armed forces, IRGC, and police to 'lay down your weapons,'" and to "Abandon ship!"
US CENTCOM confirms first American troop deaths in Operation Epic Fury
Three US soldiers were killed and five others wounded in ongoing Operation Epic Fury, US Central Command confirmed on Sunday.
Netanyahu, Trump kept talks secret for weeks ahead of Operation Roaring Lion
As part of the preparations for the attack, which, as noted, had been scheduled long beforehand, US President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu held several conversations in recent weeks.
No US combat casualties despite Iranian retaliation, US military says
Despite "hundreds of Iranian missile and drone attacks," there have been no reported US casualties or combat-related injuries, CENTCOM wrote.
CENTCOM chief briefs Trump on military options against Iran, source tells 'Post'
The briefing came while the Trump administration's special envoy Steve Witkoff and Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner were in Geneva holding nuclear talks with Iran.
Russian nationals among ISIS prisoners in Iraq to be repatriated, officials say - analysis
Iraq took in around 6,000 male ISIS members over the last month as US Central Command transferred them from Syria to Iraq.
'Hundreds of strikes per day': Former CENTCOM deputy says US can wipe out Islamic Regime in hours
A possible first wave of an attack on Iran would focus on strategic missile sites and launchers, the most immediate threats to US forces and Israel, a former CENTCOM official told the Post.
US strikes 30 Islamic State targets in Syria as part of Operation Hawkeye Strike
According to the US Central Command (CENTCOM), the forces used precision munitions delivered by fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and unmanned aircraft.
Will US withdrawal from Tanf in Syria affect region? - analysis
Will a reduction in US forces in the area lead to a power vacuum? Is the new Syrian army prepared to assume the security responsibilities necessary in the desert area where Tanf is located?