CENTCOM
Iran's ability to rebuild damaged military infrastructure set back by months, not years - report
Chief Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell told CNN that “America’s military is the most powerful in the world and has everything it needs to execute at the time and place of the President’s choosing.”
Minab school struck at start of Iran war was located on active missile base, CENTCOM chief says
CENTCOM regional cooperation stopped 6,000 drones, 1,500 ballistic missiles in Iran war - analysis
Cutting US aid to Israel would be a strategic disaster for America - opinion
CENTCOM: 13 Americans dead and hundreds wounded in 40 days of war with Iran as Pakistan talks stall
CENTCOM spokesman Tim Hawkins said 354 of those wounded have since returned to duty, with the US and Iran failing to reach a long-term agreement during recent talks in Pakistan.
Iran split over Strait of Hormuz as IRGC challenges Foreign Minister Araghchi
“Bad and Incomplete Tweet by Araghchi and Incorrect Ambiguity-Creation Regarding the Reopening of the Strait of Hormuz," the IRGC-linked Tasnim posted on X on Friday.
US ready to restart Iran war if no deal reached, Hegseth warns
Hegseth stated that he had a message for the Iranian leadership: "We are watching you. Your capabilities are not the same as ours. Remember, this is not a fair fight."
US deploys additional troops to Middle East as Hormuz blockade enters third day - report
The deployment reportedly includes a carrier strike group with approximately 6,000 personnel aboard the USS George H.W. Bush, alongside roughly 4,200 Marines.
Iran’s economy could collapse within three months under naval blockade, experts warn
An expert on Iran's military noted that Iranian authorities have previously declared that if they are denied access to their ports, they will prevent other countries in the region from using theirs.
Six ships turned around as part of Strait of Hormuz blockade, US military says
"No ships made it past the US blockade, and six merchant vessels complied with direction from US forces to turn around to re-enter an Iranian port on the Gulf of Oman," CENTCOM said.
One wounded following rocket barrage from Hezbollah, Trump's blockade on Hormuz goes into effect
European countries raise concerns over naval blockade • Trump: ‘I don’t care’ if Iran comes back to negotiations • Erdogan threatens military action against Israel
Trump considers limited operation against Iran in response to failed Islamabad negotiations - WSJ
According to US officials cited by The Wall Street Journal, the US President is considering a limited operation against Iran following the failed round of negotiations in Islamabad.
US to begin enforcing maritime blockade in Strait of Hormuz on Monday, Trump confirms
"The blockade will be enforced impartially against vessels of all nations entering or departing Iranian ports and coastal areas," CENTCOM said in a statement.
CENTCOM using underwater drones to clear mines in the Strait of Hormuz
The closure of the Strait of Hormuz is a sticking point for both the United States and Iran in ceasefire talks, with Iran estimated to have between 2,000 and 6,000 naval mines.